Exclusive Blendz has always been focused on providing a safe and sanitary service to all of its valued clients. So that we’re able to continue to provide you with the service you’ve come to expect, we have enhanced our safety protocols by following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials.
For your safety and ours the following protocols are in place:
- Appointments are preferred, walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis
- Clients must not bring anyone additional with them to an appointment, only the person receiving a service will be allowed in the suite.
- Clients are not allowed to wait in the building prior to the start of their appointment. Please wait in your car or wait outside until your appointment time. Contact your barber and let them know you have arrived; they will let you into the building and escort you to the building
- Clients and staff will remain six feet apart as much can be accommodated in a barbershop setting; client to client interaction should also be socially distanced.
- All clients must wear a face mask or face covering; staff will also be wearing face masks/coverings – this is for the protection of everyone!
- Client are required to wash/sanitize when they arrive at the shop and before the start of their service.
- Workstations, chairs, and tools will be sanitized after each client visit.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
We expect all clients to adhere to these protocols. If you feel you cannot comply please do not schedule an appointment. We thank you for your kind cooperation.